Boeing Ireland Limited was set up on Wednesday the 13th of December 2000. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. Boeing Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:09/10/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:20/09/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Boeing Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:17 Years
- Company Number:336505
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[71.23] Renting of Air Transport Equipment
- May Trade As:Boeing Ireland Ltd
- Registered Address:Level 3 East,
Cloghran House, Dublin Airport,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||01/04/2016||22/03/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||20/09/2017||20/09/2017|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||20/09/2017||20/09/2017|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||21/04/2017||05/05/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||06/05/2016||06/05/2016|