Blackrock Building Chemicals Ireland Limited was set up on Thursday the 6th of November 2003. Their current partial address is Dublin 6w, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them. Blackrock Building Chemicals Ireland Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 287 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:22/03/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:11/03/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Blackrock Building Chemicals Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:15 Years
- Company Number:377796
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Blackrock Building Chemicals Ireland Ltd
- Registered Address:Century House,
Harold's Cross Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||11/03/2019||11/03/2019|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||11/03/2019||11/03/2019|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||05/03/2018||05/03/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||09/03/2016||09/03/2016|