Black Inlet Limited was set up on Monday the 10th of April 2000. Their current address is Co. Sligo, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Ronan Gilroy and Martin Gilroy have been the director of 12 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. Black Inlet Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:10/10/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:04/09/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:07/08/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Black Inlet Limited
- Time in Business:17 Years
- Company Number:326433
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[70.32] Management of Real Estate on a Fee or Contract Basis
- May Trade As:Black Inlet Ltd
- Registered Address:C/O Martin Gilroy,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||07/08/2017||04/09/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||07/08/2016||01/09/2016|