Birds Eye Ireland Limited was set up on Wednesday the 25th of October 2006. Their current address is Dublin 24, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Sarah Pollard, Donald Williamson and David Mumford have been the director of 9 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Birds Eye Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/10/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/09/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Birds Eye Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:428706
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+44 (0)203 772 2487
- Principal Activity:[15.20] Processing and Preserving of Fish and Fish Products
- May Trade As:Birds Eye Ireland Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 8, Orchard Business Centre,
2009, Orchard Avenue,
Citywest Business Park,
Naas Road, Dublin 24.
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||01/08/2016||24/11/2017|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||6||30/09/2017||27/09/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2017||27/09/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||01/04/2017||27/06/2017|
“I have contacted this company many times an got no reply i wanted to know why birdseye hot an spicey chicken can only be bought in tesco ireland and no other supermarket my grandson loves this product and we have to travel 14 miles to buy it,,