Bernard Ward & Son Plant & Transport Limited was set up on Monday the 31st of March 2003. Their current partial address is Co Louth, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Bernard Ward & Son Plant & Transport Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 13 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:17/11/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/10/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:01/10/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Bernard Ward & Son Plant & Transport Limited
- Time in Business:16 Years
- Company Number:369227
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[71.34] Renting of Other Machinery and Equipment N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Bernard Ward and Son Plant and Transport Ltd
- Registered Address:26a Magdelane Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||01/10/2018||25/10/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||01/10/2017||27/10/2017|
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||2||01/09/2017||19/10/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||01/11/2016||23/11/2016|