Beacon Company Secretaries Limited was set up on Monday the 1st of July 2002. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 293 other Irish companies; 64 of which are now closed. Beacon Company Secretaries Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:18/05/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:13/05/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/07/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/03/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Beacon Company Secretaries Limited
- Time in Business:20 Years
- Company Number:358753
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 627 6627
- Principal Activity:[74.11] Legal Activities
- May Trade As:Beacon Company Secretaries Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Commercial House,
Millbank Business Park,
Lucan Co. Dublin.,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B83 ALTERATION OF FINANCIAL YEAR END DATE||2||19/05/2022||19/05/2022|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||2||31/03/2022||13/05/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||31/03/2022||13/05/2022|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||31/03/2022||13/05/2022|