Barbary Construction Limited was set up on Thursday the 1st of April 1999. Their current partial address is Dublin 10, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 5 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. According to our records, Barbary Construction Limited has had judgments registered against it. Barbary Construction Limited has 4 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 3 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/07/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/05/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/03/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Barbary Construction Limited
- Time in Business:21 Years
- Company Number:304660
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 626 8112
- Principal Activity:[45.XX] Construction
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 14b,
Cherry Orchard Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Judgments have been registered against Barbary Construction Limited. More information about Barbary Construction Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/03/2020||22/05/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||13/03/2019||13/03/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||29/03/1999|