Ballyfree Farms Limited was set up on Tuesday the 22nd of September 1953. Their current partial address is Kerry, and the company status is Dissolved Postmerger. The company's current directors have been the director of 68 other Irish companies between them; 16 of which are now closed. Ballyfree Farms Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:08/06/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:07/06/2023
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2022
- Next Set of Accounts Due:12/06/2024
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ballyfree Farms Limited
- Time in Business:70 Years
- Company Number:14851
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED POSTMERGER
- Principal Activity:[51.33] Wholesale of Dairy Produce, Eggs and Edible Oils and Fats
- May Trade As:Ballyfree Farms Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Prince's Street,
Co Kerry Ireland,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! Form G1 Special Resolution - General||3||14/09/2023||25/09/2023|
|NEW! SAP206 DECLARATION||3||25/09/2023||25/09/2023|
|Consolidated Financial Statements||264||02/06/2023||07/06/2023|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||49||02/06/2023||07/06/2023|
|SECTION 357 NOTICE||6||02/06/2023||07/06/2023|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||02/06/2023||07/06/2023|
|Copy of certificate of incorporation||1||06/12/1977||06/12/1977|
“I started buying Free Range Ballyfree eggs be cause I found the quality and price not bad, but I am wondering about how are the farms of that company and if the hens are treated well.,,