Ballycumber Wind Farm Holdings Limited was set up on Wednesday the 14th of October 2015. Their current partial address is Co. Dublin, and the company status is Liquidation. The company's current directors have been the director of 40 other Irish companies between them; 23 of which are now closed. Ballycumber Wind Farm Holdings Limited has 32 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/04/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:20/09/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ballycumber Wind Farm Holdings Limited
- Time in Business:4 Years
- Company Number:570016
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:LIQUIDATION
- Principal Activity: Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Ballycumber Wind Farm Holdings Ltd
- Registered Address:23 the Crescent,
- RiskWatch: E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR
Effective Date 26/03/2020
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|MEMBERS VOLUNTARY WINDING UP DEC OF SOLV||3||16/03/2020||15/04/2020|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION - SPECIAL RESOLUTION TO WIND UP AND APPOINT A LIQUIDATOR||1||26/03/2020||15/04/2020|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||1||26/03/2020||15/04/2020|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||3||27/03/2020||09/04/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||13/02/2020||18/02/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||29||20/09/2019||20/09/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF CHANGE OF NAME||1||14/10/2015||25/11/2015|