Ballycadden Wind Farm Limited was set up on Wednesday the 13th of February 2008. Their current address is Co. Cavan, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Thomas Kehoe, Aidan O'Neill, Hugh Mullany and Jeff Mouland have been the director of 11 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Ballycadden Wind Farm Limited has 10 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:29/09/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:07/09/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:13/08/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ballycadden Wind Farm Limited
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:453308
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[31.10] Manufacture of Electric Motors, Generators and Transformers
- May Trade As:Ballycadden Wind Farm Ltd
- Registered Address:Galetech Energy Services,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||13/08/2017||07/09/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||13/08/2016||01/09/2016|