Ballinlough Refrigeration Limited was set up on Thursday the 6th of April 1989. Their current partial address is Roscommon, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 19 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. Ballinlough Refrigeration Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:20/12/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/11/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ballinlough Refrigeration Limited
- Time in Business:34 Years
- Company Number:142462
- Company Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 460 0322
- Principal Activity:[63.12] Storage and Warehousing
- May Trade As:Ballinlough Refrigeration Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Ballinlough,
Co. Roscommon, Roscommon
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form C17 - Changes to Particulars of Charge Holder||5||03/04/2023||10/07/2023|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||8||30/09/2022||25/11/2022|
|Consolidated Financial Statements||30||30/09/2022||25/11/2022|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||30/09/2022||25/11/2022|