B P Multipage Limited was set up on Thursday the 24th of January 1985. Their current partial address is Dublin 17, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 33 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. B P Multipage Limited has 1 shareholder.
Specialists in portable two-way radio, radio paging, lone worker
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:28/02/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:24/02/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/07/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/04/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:B P Multipage Limited
- Time in Business:37 Years
- Company Number:105430
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 670 8555
- May Trade As:B P Multipage Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Unit 15 20,
Grattan Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||33||01/12/2021||04/04/2022|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||7||24/02/2021||24/02/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||24/02/2021||24/02/2021|
|Form B2: Change of Company Registered Office Address||3||16/12/2020||15/01/2021|