Aztec Exchange Limited was set up on Tuesday the 1st of November 2011. Their current address is Dublin 1, and the company status is Liquidation. The company's current directors Oliver Parker, Mark Jacobsen, Andrew Da Silva Chalmers and Edwin Hagan-Emmin have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. Aztec Exchange Limited has 17 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 143 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:05/01/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:07/02/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Aztec Exchange Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:505489
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:LIQUIDATION
- Principal Activity:[67.13] Activities Auxiliary To Financial Intermediation N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Pricewaterhousecoopers,
One Spencer Dock,
- RiskWatch: MEETING OF CREDITORS
Took place on 29/08/2017
- RiskWatch: E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR
Effective Date 29/08/2017
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||29/08/2017||27/09/2017|
|G2 ORDINARY RESOLUTION||2||29/08/2017||08/09/2017|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||2||29/08/2017||08/09/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||21||30/09/2016||07/02/2017|