Atsr Limited was set up on Thursday the 15th of June 2006. Their current partial address is Offaly, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 7 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. Atsr Limited has 5 shareholders.
ATSR is a global manufacturer of ACETECH Vehicle Intelligence for emergency service fleets.Their solutions include cloud-based fleet management software, specialist safety
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/03/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:02/03/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Atsr Limited
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:421897
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)57 932 9404
- Principal Activity: ? [31.61] Manufacture of Electrical Equipment For Engines and Vehicles N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Block 4,
Central Business Park,
Clonminch Road Tullamore Co. Offaly,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||6||30/09/2020||02/03/2021|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||09/10/2020||02/11/2020|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||5||13/03/2020||13/03/2020|
|Certificate - Form C1 - Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||13/03/2020||13/03/2020|
|B21 STATUTORY DECLARATION PURSUANT TO S. 60||2||04/01/2011||24/01/2011|