Ati Psychology Institute Limited was set up on Monday the 10th of May 2010. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 8th of March 2017. The company's current directors have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. Ati Psychology Institute Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:04/01/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:15/10/2014
- Report Based On Accounts:30/04/2014
- Next Set of Accounts Due:10/11/2015
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ati Psychology Institute Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:484242
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED
- Principal Activity:[52.48] Other Retail Sale in Specialized Stores
- May Trade As:Ati Psychology Institute Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Ranelagh Court,
Ranelagh Dublin 6,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||4||11/08/2016||15/08/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||15/10/2014||15/10/2014|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||10/11/2013||13/06/2014|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||26||30/03/2012||30/03/2012|
“The material is interesting and my intention was to enrol in more courses but I am disappointed with their customer service.,,
“Good course materials!,,
“Nice course, happy with the content & materials.,,