Athlone Cash and Carry Limited was set up on Monday the 16th of January 2012. Their current partial address is Co. Westmeath, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 4 other Irish companies; 1 of which is now closed. Athlone Cash and Carry Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/09/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:20/06/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Athlone Cash and Carry Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:508417
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)90 647 5967
- Principal Activity:[51.19] Agents Involved in the Sale of a Variety of Goods
- May Trade As:Athlone Cash & Carry Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Arcadia,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||28/08/2015||22/09/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||12/09/2016||12/09/2016|
|B73 REQUEST TO CHANGE A COMPANYS NARD||2||16/07/2016||11/08/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||5||16/07/2016||11/08/2016|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||05/08/2015||05/08/2015|