Aston Homes Limited was set up on Friday the 17th of May 2002. Their current partial address is Dublin 12, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 14 other Irish companies between them; 8 of which are now closed. Aston Homes Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 10 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:26/10/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:08/10/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Aston Homes Limited
- Time in Business:16 Years
- Company Number:357028
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:1800 495 969
- Principal Activity:[70.11] Development and Selling of Real Estate
- May Trade As:Aston Homes Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Frank Fahey Centre,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2018||08/10/2018|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION - SR ALTERATION TO CONSTITUTION||2||03/11/2017||10/11/2017|
|B1B REPLACEMENT A/R||9||17/05/2016||25/10/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||17/05/2002||17/05/2002|