Ashton Construction Limited was set up on Tuesday the 22nd of February 2000. Their current partial address is Co. Kildare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Ashton Construction Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/12/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/10/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ashton Construction Limited
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:321384
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[45.XX] Construction
- May Trade As:Ashton Construction Ltd
- Registered Address:63 Monread Heights,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! ACCOUNT DETAILS||10||31/12/2017||26/10/2018|
|NEW! B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2018||26/10/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2017||27/10/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||22/02/2000|
“excellent company, very satisfied with the work carried out, very efficient and very hardworking, would highly recommended Ashton construction.,,
“Efficient and friendly; carried out the construction work in a professional manner; workers were polite, friendly and thoughtful and I was delighted with the finished product.,,