Aryzta Food Solutions Ireland Unlimited Company was set up on Tuesday the 19th of September 1989. Their current address is Dublin 22, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Peter Jackson, Dermot Murphy and Karen Griffin have been the director of 40 other Irish companies between them; 11 of which are now closed. Aryzta Food Solutions Ireland Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Aryzta Food Solutions Ireland Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:28 Years
- Company Number:149525
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)57 936 3000
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Grange Castle Business Park,
New Nangor Road,
Dublin 22, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||8||30/04/2017||08/05/2017|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||-||30/04/2017||08/05/2017||Coming|
|SECTION 357 NOTICE||-||30/04/2017||08/05/2017||Coming|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/04/2017||08/05/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||03/02/2017||15/02/2017|