Arnotts Limited was set up on Thursday the 18th of April 1895. Their current address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Donald McDonald, Paul Kelly, James Skelton, Stephen Sealey and Bernard Sheehy have been the director of 32 other Irish companies between them; 13 of which are now closed. Arnotts Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 10 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/11/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:23/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:30/01/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:27/10/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Arnotts Limited
- Time in Business:123 Years
- Company Number:1831
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 805 0400
- Principal Activity:[52.12] Other Retail Sale in Non-Specialized Stores
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:12, Henry Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||10||22/03/2018||16/04/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||9||01/09/2017||25/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||27/10/2017||23/10/2017|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||8||27/10/2017||23/10/2017|