Arjo (Ireland) Limited was set up on Friday the 8th of September 1995. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 0 other Irish companies between them. Arjo (Ireland) Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:30/11/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/10/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Arjo (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:25 Years
- Company Number:238034
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 809 8960
- Principal Activity:[33.10] Manufacture of Medical and Surgical Equipment and Orthopaedic Appliances
- May Trade As:Arjo Ireland Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Ea House,
Damastown Industrial Estate,
Mulhuddart Dublin 15,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2020||28/10/2020|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2020||28/10/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||08/06/2020||21/09/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||17/06/2020||13/08/2020|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||6||21/12/2017||21/12/2017|