Appian Asset Management Limited was set up on Friday the 6th of December 2002. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company has 7 directors who have also been the directors of 98 other Irish companies between them; 59 of which are now closed. Appian Asset Management Limited has 5 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 5 other companies.
Appian Asset Management Leading Irish Asset Managerâ€ŽAppian Asset Management is a leading Irish asset manager, managing a range of global funds. Risk management and downside protection is a corner stone of our investment approach.
- Company Name:Appian Asset Management Limited
- Time in Business:17 Years
- Company Number:364773
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 1 6623001
- Principal Activity:[65.23] Other Financial Intermediation N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Appian Asset Management Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:42 Fitzwilliam Place,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION - SR ALTERATION TO CONSTITUTION||4||23/12/2019||15/01/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||30/10/2019||22/11/2019|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||11/10/2019||04/11/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||23||30/09/2019||29/10/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||11/11/2016||18/11/2016|