Apm Securities Limited was set up on Wednesday the 10th of March 2004. Their current partial address is Mayo, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. Apm Securities Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:24/03/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:23/03/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/08/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:10/03/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Apm Securities Limited
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:383051
- Company Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)94 906 0977
- Principal Activity:[45.25] Other Construction Work Involving Special Trades
- May Trade As:Apm Securities Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Barcastle Retail Park,
Castlebar Co Mayo,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||10/03/2022||23/03/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||10/03/2021||24/05/2021|
“Very Good Company Had a Security System installed in my holiday home, there engineers were professional in every way. Neat job done the cleaned up after there work. Well done to All ***** Patrick Walsh,,