Apex Fund Services (Ireland) Limited was set up on Friday the 26th of January 2007. Their current address is 2nd Floor, Block 5,Irish Life Centre,Abbey Street Lower,Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors John Bohan, Peter Hughes, Bryan Atkinson and Noel Ford have been the director of 17 other Irish companies between them. Apex Fund Services (Ireland) Limited has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:31/07/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:06/07/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:30/09/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/03/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Apex Fund Services (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:433608
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 411 2949
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Apex Fund Services Ireland Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:2nd Floor, Block 5,
Irish Life Centre,
Abbey Street Lower,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||22/06/2018||16/07/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||39||31/03/2018||06/07/2018|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||8||15/06/2018||15/06/2018|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||3||11/06/2018||15/06/2018|