Allied Funeral Services (Ireland) Limited
Allied Funeral Services (Ireland) Limited was set up on Wednesday the 27th of May 1959. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Liquidation. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 15 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Allied Funeral Services (Ireland) Limited has 4 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:21/12/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/05/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Allied Funeral Services (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:64 Years
- Company Number:17571
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:LIQUIDATION
- May Trade As:
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:60 North Strand Road,
- RiskWatch: Form E2: Notice of Appointment of Liquidator(s)
Effective Date 20/12/2022
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E1-SAP Declaration of Solvency Summary App Procd||10||19/12/2022||22/12/2022|
|Form G1 - Special Resolution to Wind up - Form G1 - Special Resolution to Wind up||3||20/12/2022||20/12/2022|
|Form E2: Notice of Appointment of Liquidator(s)||2||20/12/2022||20/12/2022|
|Form B5 - Return of Allotments - manual form||4||01/09/2022||27/09/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||8||30/09/2020||27/05/2021|
|B21 STATUTORY DECLARATION PURSUANT TO S. 60||2||19/07/2001|