Alexion Pharma International Operations Unlimited Company was set up on Wednesday the 5th of June 2013. Their current address is Dublin 15, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Michael Elloian, Julie O'Neill and Elaine Frazer have been the director of 15 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. Alexion Pharma International Operations Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Alexion Pharma International Operations Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:4 Years
- Company Number:528478
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 844 2596657
- Principal Activity:[24.41] Manufacture of Basic Pharmaceutical Products
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:College Business & Technology Park,
Blanchardstown Road North,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||10||23/01/2018||19/02/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||29/09/2017||18/10/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||27/04/2017||09/05/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||07/04/2017||26/04/2017|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||18||30/09/2016||13/10/2016|