Albion Properties Limited was set up on Tuesday the 23rd of June 1998. Their current address is 9 Clare Street,Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Pascal Conroy and John Conroy have been the director of 26 other Irish companies between them; 14 of which are now closed. Albion Properties Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 151 other companies.
- Company Name:Albion Properties Limited
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:288671
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMALForm E8 (Notice of Appointment of Receiver) per S436 CA 2014 has been filed with the CRO in respect of part or all of the property of the company, which property may or may not be beneficially owned by the company. Please refer to the relevant E8 Form(s) for further information.
- Principal Activity:[70.32] Management of Real Estate on a Fee or Contract Basis
- May Trade As:Albion Properties Ltd
- Registered Address:9 Clare Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||22/03/2017||07/04/2017|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||22/09/2016||01/12/2016|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||22/03/2016||29/04/2016|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||22/09/2015||09/10/2015|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||10||22/09/2014||21/08/2015|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||22/03/2015||21/08/2015|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||9||22/03/2014||21/08/2015|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||5||22/09/2013||06/12/2013|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||5||22/03/2013||23/05/2013|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||5||22/03/2013||02/05/2013|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||22/09/2012||04/12/2012|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||6||30/03/2012||16/05/2012|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||3||23/03/2012||28/03/2012|