Airmen Limited was set up on Monday the 1st of February 2016. Their current partial address is Kerry, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 39 other Irish companies between them; 17 of which are now closed. Airmen Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 7 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/06/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:13/06/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2022
- Next Set of Accounts Due:01/08/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Airmen Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:576198
- Company Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Renting and Leasing of Air Transport Equipment
- May Trade As:Airmen Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Bank House,
Lower Bridge Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||6||01/06/2022||13/06/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||8||01/08/2021||20/09/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||01/08/2020||16/10/2020|