Advisable Hyper Mega Net Limited
Advisable Hyper Mega Net Limited was set up on Monday the 30th of April 2018. Their current partial address is Dublin 6, and the company status is Liquidation. The company's current director has been the director of 1 other Irish company. Advisable Hyper Mega Net Limited has 30 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 364 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/01/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:23/11/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Advisable Hyper Mega Net Limited
- Time in Business:4 Years
- Company Number:625670
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:LIQUIDATION
- Principal Activity: Computer Programming Activities
- May Trade As:
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Trinity House,
- RiskWatch: Form E2: Notice of Appointment of Liquidator(s)
Effective Date 20/01/2023
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B2: Change of Company Registered Office Address||2||20/01/2023||27/02/2023|
|Form E2: Notice of Appointment of Liquidator(s)||2||20/01/2023||23/01/2023|
|E1-SAP Declaration of Solvency Summary App Procd||4||19/01/2023||20/01/2023|
|Form G1 - Special Resolution to Wind up - Form G1 - Special Resolution to Wind up||2||20/01/2023||20/01/2023|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||10/10/2022||28/11/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||11||30/09/2022||23/11/2022|