Abbott Ireland Limited was set up on Monday the 23rd of January 1984. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 23 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. Abbott Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1,036 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:29/11/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:30/10/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Abbott Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:35 Years
- Company Number:99308
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[33.10] Manufacture of Medical and Surgical Equipment and Orthopaedic Appliances
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:70 Sir John Rogerson's Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2018||30/10/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||18/01/2016||20/03/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2017||26/10/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||26/10/2016||04/11/2016|