24 Hour Construction Services Limited was set up on Thursday the 26th of April 2012. Their current address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Adam Sieradzan and Magdalena Sieradzan have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. 24 Hour Construction Services Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:30/11/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:24 Hour Construction Services Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:512518
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:24 Hour Construction Services Ltd
- Registered Address:14 Seven Oaks,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2017||27/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||30/09/2016||28/10/2016|
|B83 ALTERATION OF FINANCIAL YEAR END DATE||2||31/12/2015||05/02/2016|
“I would not recommend this company to anyone, in my opinion they spent far too little Time fixing a leak in my roof,,
“In my opinion Not a good company to deal with extortionist prices and workmanship not to a satisfactory standard would never recommend to anybody even for the most basic of jobs,,
“Very good prices. Fixing any problem. I would recommended this company to everybody,,,