The Hunt Museums Trust was set up on Monday the 10th of June 1974. Their current address is Limerick, and the company status is Normal. The company has 8 directors who have also been the director of 19 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:14/12/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Registered Address:The Hunt Museum,
The Custom House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|G5 DECLARATION DISPENSE SUFFIX FROM COMPANY NAME||4||14/10/2016||23/12/2016|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||14/10/2016||23/12/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2016||27/10/2016|