Derevoya Holdings Limited was set up on Thursday the 4th of April 2002. Their current address is Limerick, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Patrick Gerard Boland, Donagh O'Donoghue, Mark McMahon, Stephen Mulhall and David Gerard McMahon have been the director of 111 other Irish companies between them; 46 of which are now closed. Derevoya Holdings Limited has 9 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:17/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Derevoya Holdings Limited
- Time in Business:15 Years
- Company Number:355290
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[65.23] Other Financial Intermediation N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Derevoya Holdings Ltd
- Registered Address:Ashbourne Hall,
Ashbourne Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||25||30/09/2016||26/10/2016|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||7||04/08/2016||22/08/2016|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||11||04/08/2016||22/08/2016|
“very good long established Irish company.,,