Oxford Instruments Funding (Ireland) Designated Activity Company was set up on Thursday the 4th of September 2014. Their current address is Dublin 4
D04 Xn32, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Lelia O'Hea, Thomas Curtis and Anna Alves have been the director of 134 other Irish companies between them; 29 of which are now closed.
- Order Report For Details
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Oxford Instruments Funding (Ireland) Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:2 Years
- Company Number:549142
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.12] Accounting, Book-Keeping and Auditing Activities; Tax Consultancy
- Registered Address:2nd Floor, 1-2 Victoria Buildings,
Dublin 4, D04 Xn32
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B67 CERT FOR LINK WITH ACTIVITIES IN THE STATE||6||20/02/2017||21/02/2017|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||01/10/2016||07/11/2016|
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||4||23/09/2016||29/09/2016|
|N2 CONVERSION TO DAC||4||30/08/2016||31/08/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||08/07/2016||08/07/2016|