Currencyfair Limited was set up on Friday the 3rd of April 2009. Their current address is Dublin 4, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors William Prendergast, Brett Anthony Meyers, Jonathan Potter, Jo Anthony Jason Oliver and Richard Rose have been the director of 19 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Currencyfair Limited has 66 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:03/05/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/04/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/03/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Currencyfair Limited
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:469391
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 244 9585
- Principal Activity:[67.13] Activities Auxiliary To Financial Intermediation N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Currencyfair Ltd
- Registered Address:91 Pembroke Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||04/11/2016||24/11/2016|
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||4||14/10/2016||23/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||42||31/03/2016||26/04/2016|