Louth County Enterprise Fund Company Limited By Guarantee was set up on Tuesday the 12th of April 1988. Their current address is Co Louth, and the company status is Normal. The company has 12 directors who have also been the director of 35 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 7 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:10/02/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/01/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/07/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:07/03/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Louth County Enterprise Fund Company Limited By Guarantee
- Time in Business:28 Years
- Company Number:130805
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)41 687 1370
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Louth County Enterprise Fund Company Ltd
- Registered Address:Greenville,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(NEW ACT REQUIREMENT)||4||30/09/2016||30/09/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||15||26/01/2016||26/01/2016|