Multihog Limited was set up on Wednesday the 20th of February 2008. Their current address is Co. Louth, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Jim McAdam and Gerry McHugh have been the director of 5 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Multihog Limited has 6 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:17/08/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:24/06/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:29/02/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/11/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Multihog Limited
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:453637
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)42 938 6738
- Principal Activity:[29.24] Manufacture of Other General Purpose Machinery N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Multihog Ltd
- Registered Address:Finnabair Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||19/01/2017||01/02/2017|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||05/08/2016||15/08/2016|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||7||19/07/2016||09/08/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||24/06/2016||24/06/2016|
“Good company, pay bills on time. Have huge potential.,,