Lorrac Developments Limited was set up on Wednesday the 26th of February 2014. Their current address is Co. Louth, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors James Carroll and Brendan Carroll have been the director of 5 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed.
- Order Report For Details
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Lorrac Developments Limited
- Time in Business:2 Years
- Company Number:540214
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:Lorrac Developments Ltd
- Registered Address:Stameen,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||26/08/2015||19/11/2015|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||26/08/2014||05/10/2015|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||23||29/07/2015||28/08/2015|
|G1Q CHANGE OF NAME SPECIAL RESOLUTION||6||29/07/2015||28/08/2015|