East Coast Bakehouse Limited was set up on Wednesday the 25th of February 2015. Their current address is The Company of Food Investments Limited,Eastcoast Bakehouse,Donore Road Industrial Estate,Drogheda, Co. Louth, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Michael Carey and Alison Cowzer have been the director of 25 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. East Coast Bakehouse Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/01/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/11/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:29/02/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:29/11/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:East Coast Bakehouse Limited
- Time in Business:2 Years
- Company Number:558099
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[15.89] Manufacture of Other Food Products N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:The Company of Food Investments Limited,
Donore Road Industrial Estate,
Drogheda, Co. Louth
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||25/05/2017||06/07/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||25/05/2017||06/07/2017|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||16||02/05/2017||19/05/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||28/11/2016||28/11/2016|