Kells Stores Limited was set up on Monday the 22nd of January 1990. Their current address is Co. Meath, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors Martin Sherlock and Norman Ormiston have been the director of 11 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. According to our records, Kells Stores Limited has had judgments registered against it. Kells Stores Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:05/03/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:31/10/2013
- Report Based On Accounts:31/01/2013
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/10/2014
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Registered Address:Bective Street,
- RiskWatch: PETITION FOR WINDING UP
Presentation Date 30/07/2015
- PETITION FOR WINDING UP WITHDRAWN
- PETITION FOR WINDING UP
Presentation Date 08/04/2014
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Judgments have been registered against Kells Stores Limited. More information about Kells Stores Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||13/10/2014||28/10/2014|
|C10 JUDGMENT MORTGAGE||7||26/08/2014||29/08/2014|
|C10 JUDGMENT MORTGAGE||7||13/08/2014||15/08/2014|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/10/2013||31/10/2013|