International Mainstream Renewable Power (Offshore) Limited was set up on Tuesday the 10th of November 2009. Their current address is Sandyford Dublin 18, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the director of 104 other Irish companies between them; 32 of which are now closed. International Mainstream Renewable Power (Offshore) Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 39 other companies.
- Order Report For Details
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:International Mainstream Renewable Power (Offshore) Limited
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:477380
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[40.10] Production and Distribution of Electricity
- May Trade As:International Mainstream Renewable Power Offshore Ltd
- Registered Address:Top Floor,
Sandyford Dublin 18
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||25/10/2016||28/10/2016|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||5||30/09/2016||03/10/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2016||03/10/2016|