Mainstream Renewable Power Offshore Holdings Limited was set up on Thursday the 23rd of June 2011. Their current address is Sandyford Dublin 18, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Edward O'Connor, Paul Corrigan, Torben Andersen and Andy Kinsella have been the director of 68 other Irish companies between them; 27 of which are now closed. Mainstream Renewable Power Offshore Holdings Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 40 other companies.
- Order Report For Details
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Mainstream Renewable Power Offshore Holdings Limited
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:500367
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Mainstream Renewable Power Offshore Holdings Ltd
- Registered Address:Top Floor,
Sandyford Dublin 18
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||16/12/2016||12/01/2017|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||27/10/2016||28/10/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2016||03/10/2016|