Eurolec Instrumentation Limited was set up on Tuesday the 1st of December 1998. Their current address is Co. Louth, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Thomas Mears, Chris Mears and Janet Mears have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Eurolec Instrumentation Limited has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/08/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/07/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/07/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Eurolec Instrumentation Limited
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:297580
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)42 933 3423
- Principal Activity:[31.XX] Manufacture of Electrical Machinery and Apparatus N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Eurolec Instrumentation Ltd
- Registered Address:Technology House,
Dundalk, Co. Louth
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||03/10/2016||03/10/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||18||31/07/2016||27/07/2016|
|B72 - AUDITOR`S RESIGNATION NOTICE AFTER AUDIT EXE||4||05/02/2016||07/03/2016|