Chevas Securities Limited was set up on Wednesday the 21st of April 1982. Their current address is Dublin 4, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors Niamh Fagan and James Fagan have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. Chevas Securities Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 46 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:13/04/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/09/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2014
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2016
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Chevas Securities Limited
- Time in Business:35 Years
- Company Number:88802
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMALForm E8 (Notice of Appointment of Receiver) per S436 CA 2014 has been filed with the CRO in respect of part or all of the property of the company, which property may or may not be beneficially owned by the company. Please refer to the relevant E8 Form(s) for further information.
- Principal Activity:[52.25] Retail Sale of Alcoholic and Other Beverages
- May Trade As:Chevas Securities Ltd
- Registered Address:84 Northumberland Road,
- RiskWatch: E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER
Effective Date 10/04/2017
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||4||10/04/2017||11/04/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2015||22/09/2016|
|B83 ALTERATION OF FINANCIAL YEAR END DATE||2||28/09/2015||28/09/2015|
|B73 REQUEST TO CHANGE A COMPANYS NARD||4||31/03/2015||14/04/2015|