Applied Communications (Ireland) Limited was set up on Wednesday the 17th of May 2006. Their current address is Limerick, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Christina Patricia Carew and Dennis Byrnes have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. Applied Communications (Ireland) Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:24/11/2015
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/10/2015
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2014
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2016
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Applied Communications (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:420290
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[30.02] Manufacture of Computers and Other Information Processing Equipment
- May Trade As:
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||2||01/09/2016||16/09/2016|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||05/08/2016||25/08/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||30/09/2015||27/10/2015|