Viridian Energy Limited was set up on Tuesday the 27th of April 1999. Their current partial address is Dublin 15, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 30 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. Viridian Energy Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:08/01/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:11/12/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Viridian Energy Limited
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:306035
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:1850 405 405
- Principal Activity:[45.31] Installation of Electrical Wiring and Fittings
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Mill House, Ashtowngate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||7||24/09/2018||05/10/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - CHARGE BY A CO INC IN THE STATE||1||24/09/2018||05/10/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||17||11/12/2017||11/12/2017|
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||3||18/07/2017||09/11/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||25/11/2015||17/12/2015|