Versar Limited was set up on Monday the 23rd of April 2012. Their current address is Dublin 24, and the company status is Liquidation. The company's current directors David Arkins and Sharon Wilson have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Versar Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 92 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:09/02/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:21/11/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:29/02/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:23/10/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Versar Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:512356
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:LIQUIDATION
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:Versar Ltd
- Registered Address:Outlook Accountants,
Broomhill Business Complex,
Broomhill Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24
- RiskWatch: MEETING OF CREDITORS
Took place on 20/10/2017
- RiskWatch: E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR
Effective Date 20/10/2017
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||20/10/2017||26/10/2017|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||2||20/10/2017||24/10/2017|
|G2 ORDINARY RESOLUTION||2||20/10/2017||24/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||23/10/2016||21/11/2016|