The Glenageary Clinic Limited was set up on Monday the 22nd of October 2012. Their current address is Dublin 7, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director David Johnson has been the director of 3 other Irish companies; 2 of which are now closed. The Glenageary Clinic Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 7 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:04/09/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:08/07/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:30/09/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:22/04/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Glenageary Clinic Limited
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:519132
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:The Glenageary Clinic Ltd
- Registered Address:32 Manor Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
|Name||Co. Director||Co. Owner||Address||Directorships|
|David Johnson||Yes||Yes||CO. DUBLIN||4|
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||31/10/2016||28/06/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||28/05/2013||11/07/2016|
|B77 AUTHORISE AGENT||4||22/06/2016||11/07/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||22/04/2016||08/07/2016|