The Concentrate Manufacturing Company of Ireland was set up on Tuesday the 27th of August 1985. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Hugh Francis Johnston, Paul Nystrom, Mary-Lynn Robinson, Eugene Willemsen and Brian Newman have been the director of 5 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. The Concentrate Manufacturing Company of Ireland has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1,020 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Concentrate Manufacturing Company of Ireland
- Time in Business:32 Years
- Company Number:109336
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[15.98] Production of Mineral Waters and Soft Drinks
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:70 Sir John Rogerson's Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||19/12/2017||09/01/2018|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||10||30/09/2017||27/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2017||27/10/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||10/05/2017||27/06/2017|