Siac Infrastructure Fund (M3) Limited was set up on Monday the 4th of December 2006. Their current address is Dublin 22, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Pearse Colm Ferguson, Michael Feighery and Martin Patrick Maher have been the director of 52 other Irish companies between them; 14 of which are now closed. Siac Infrastructure Fund (M3) Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 32 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:30/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:24/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Siac Infrastructure Fund (M3) Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:430983
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[67.13] Activities Auxiliary To Financial Intermediation N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Siac Infrastructure Fund M3 Ltd
- Registered Address:Dolcain House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||07/02/2017||25/07/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||23||30/09/2016||24/10/2016|